A good example of the mix of styles in the historicism. A lot of the details on the building are inspired by Italian and French Renaissance buildings. Situated on the corner of Torvet and Rosensgade, the building was erected in 1896.
The building was originally erected in red bricks. It is a bit unclear whether the architect was Frimodt Clausen, who also made Stiftelsen, or Lt. Jensen, who was behind the church of the "Valgmenighed"
The characteristic tower on the corner, the two frontispieces with their round lines and the slated roof are all motives with a mixed historical ancestry. Both the motives dominated the big cities facades of the perdiod and similar can be seen on a grander scale in Copenhagen.
Today the building houses a nightclub and a café.